Thursday, August 30, 2012

nba champion jersey The thought of this

! Hu determined shook his head, heavy and said: wrong! Here, Hu Meng turned around and shouted loudly: No one spoke, everyone quietly pulled out the waist of a short dagger, I looked at them puzzled, I am not worried that they attack me, because I did not feel murderous, say, to run wild in the pick-day city, though their large number, but impossible.
Hu seriously looked at me and pull off the road: Here, Hu Meng turned around and shouted: With the cry of Hu, the Izumo clan members in action,nba champion jersey, the street and screamed, daring small spot faint.
Ten thousand cloud players, while the grip into the hands of the dagger, and the next moment ... tens of thousands of dagger, have pierce the tens of thousands of wrist, sharp dagger spot pierced his wrist, and then ... all on The look of Lin natural station, one by one toward the distance walked, his face full of decisive and expression.
Foolishly stood on the street in front of ...... one on the streets run red with blood, the whole street was dyed red, the red trace has been extended, continuing the direction of the disappearance of the Izumo clan.
Think of Hu to leave that to pull off the look, a bad feeling about this fierce rush to my heart, these guys are not too hard!
The thought of this, I quickly rushed home quickly for a good travel clothes, and then dashed out the door fast, although we can not continue to cooperate, but I do not want them any accidents.
Along the blood, I have been chasing for several miles, in a small square on the Acropolis, I found the Izumo clan members still bleeding.
When I found them, they are gathered there, the convening of a party, and Hu, desperate wickedness of people around the square, are deported to the side.
Although I am very far from their body completely on the other side in the corner, but the help of the nine positive magic, the amber of a word spoken, but was I listened to a carefully
Hu despair: nothing to do! Hu's words faded, the team, a roar face bearded guy up: Here, another voice interface: so ... death is the warrior best outcome, although did not die on the battlefield, but ...... and we

No comments:

Post a Comment